Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Kristin Fiumefreddo

I’m Kristin Fiumefreddo, and I am another new member of the team this year. I live in Minneapolis and just got into running a few years ago after I graduated law school. Since then I’ve done a number of half marathons, one marathon and a few shorter distance races.

Favorite Running Locations: Cedar Lake – it’s so quiet compared to the rest of the city lakes; East & West River Parkway – rolling hills, nice trails and steps away from my house

Favorite Post-Run Snack: Chocolate Hazelnut Milk (served warm if it’s winter)

My i-Pod Playlist is: Mostly hip-hop/rap mixed in with some 80s music and anything you can dance to.

Favorite Workout(s): Hill workouts– because I need the practice; Mile repeats followed by 400s - it’s a tough series but you feel like you accomplished something.

Interesting Running Fact about me: Most of my running wardrobe is pink and black.

PRs: 10K – 44:52; Half-marathon- 1:41

Short-term Goals: To break 1:40 in the half marathon.

Long-term Goals: More PBs and stay injury-free.

No comments: