Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keren Gudeman


Keren Gudeman
Minneapolis, MN

PRs: 5k road race = 19:11, 10k road race: 42:50; 1 mile road race = 5:33; half-marathon: 1:33.33.

A favorite race: A 2002 trail run outside of Chicago, with runners losing shoes in the cold, sloggy stream and everyone just trying to survive and pulling each other through of inches of mud.

A less fun race: Not finishing Grandma's in 2005 (?). I am blanking on the year because it was painful, and I sat in a medical tent for almost an hour. Yuck. Going to give the race another try this year.

Facts about me: I love doing track workouts! I want to try a steeple race some day. I love playing soccer and generally running around. I wish I owned a trampoline. I love the feeling of your slightly creaky legs when you wake up the morning after a hard workout day.

No comments: