Monday, May 09, 2011

Kelsey's profile

Hi, I'm Kelsey. I've been running with MRRR for the last few years, and I'm so excited that we have such a great team this year! (really loving the team practices and brunches!).

About me
I went to Carleton, and graduated in 2007. I'm originally from Oakland, CA, but I love living in Minnesota. Currently, I work at a community gardening organization in MPLS. I'm going back to school for international agricultural development in the fall.

Favorite distances: (if I'm in good shape) the steeplechase and the mile.

The highest place I've ever run: Puno, Peru (next to Lake Titicaca), 12500 ft. I went on a 30 minute run then I had to go lay down for a while.

Favorite races: long distance road relays, or anything with mud and stream crossings.

Fun running fact: once I won a chicken at a race!

Biggest race pet peeve: not enough port-a-potties.

1 comment:

Jessica Deutsch said...

Great photo, Kelsey!